Sunday, October 02, 2011

5 weeks, 10 lbs and 7 inches

I cannot believe the results that I have seen in the last 5 weeks of this journey. I had my measurements done on Friday and I have lost 7 inches from my chest, waist, hips, right thigh and calf. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am curious how this week has gone in that department.

The next two weeks I will be at bootcamp in the evening instead of the morning, and I am not quite sure how I feel about his yet. Life throws curve balls sometimes and you just have to roll with it. I have done a few evening workouts, and it's a little harder, but it's good.

The thing I really like about working out in the early morning is that:
1. I have my workout done first thing and I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. It's not one other thing I have to do.
2. The girls are still fast asleep, and they aren't missing me
3. It's dark and no one can see my flabby flab bouncing as I jog past their house.
4. Again, it's dark and no one can see my hideous workout clothes.
5. My muscles feel tight and sore for the rest of the day and for some reason that makes me feel tighter and thinner.

I went and got my hair done in celebration of my 10lb loss. I told my trainer that I am an emotional eater and it really doesn't matter if it is a happy one or a sad one, I eat to celebrate and I eat to soothe. I decided that this super feeling that I am feeling needed to be celebrated with pink. Yes, pink. I got pink streaks put in my hair and honestly I am feeling powerful, strong, untouchable and fierce. I feel like I can do anything, and I will accomplish my goals. I am feeling healthy and better than I have in a very long time. It is amazing what a little color can do for you. My friend and stylist Angela helped me feel this way and she can help you too. Check out her page on Facebook!

Here's to another amazing week!

2 comments:

Thank You for your kind words, they mean a lot to me and I read each and every one!