Sunday, September 04, 2011

5 days down...phew

It is late in the afternoon on day 5, and I thought I would post a picture of me so I would remember how chubby my face was on day 5.

My big little girl had her 4th birthday yesterday and on an occasion where normally I would pig out on homemade cake and chips and goodies, I did well. I did have a small piece of birthday cake (cause I make a damn good cake!) but I ate some of the fruit my mom brought and only had a few little chip bits. I cut up the rest of the cake and it is going with my to my Mom's house tonight for dinner. She had a big dinner party last night too, and she invited us over for leftovers. She mentioned a veggie platter that will have my name all over it.

So far this week has gone well. I am signed up for a bootcamp that starts on Tuesday and I will have my official weight done then, I am curious to see what happens in the first month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your kind words, they mean a lot to me and I read each and every one!