Friday, September 16, 2011

end of week two

Today I am tired. I actually had a nap on the couch while I was feeding the little girl.

Today's bootcamp was hard, and since the first day this was the first time I could feel the little tears welling up in my eyes, and that awful lump of failure creep up my throat. There was no way I was going to cry, so I shook it off. I ran the 1.3 km strip this morning, and then to my delight once back at bootcamp the rest of the hour was running, running while jumping rope, running over logs, and more running. I cannot believe how wiped I am. ugh... Climbing into bed tonight will be lovely.

I had a really nice chat on wednesday night with my bootcamp trainer and her husband who also does training. It was really nice to have two people who are pretty much strangers give me support.

I told Mark today that I am so scared of losing the momentum I feel like I have gathered in the last 3 weeks.  I know that three weeks really isn't all that long, and I feel like with just a few slips I would be right back to where I was three weeks ago. I am craving sweets today, and thankfully the 4 chocolate chip cookies that my Mom brought over here were scarfed down before I even had a chance to look at them too closely.

I think that I over did it between yesterday and today with the running, and decided that I am not going to go to the additional bootcamp class tomorrow morning, I am going to let my body rest and recoup, I am going to ice my knee and heels, and start fresh on Monday (unless I decide to run on Sunday)

As much as I hate running, I feel like it is starting to get a little easier.

Thank GAWD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your kind words, they mean a lot to me and I read each and every one!